Prepare for National Sunglasses Day! Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Click on the images below to download materials.
Countdown Social Media
General Social Media
Sample Social Media Posts
- Make UV protection a family affair. UV damage is cumulative, occurring over a lifetime of exposure. Children are extra vulnerable, so get them in the habit of wearing sunglasses early! This will help to mitigate serious vision problems in the future. #NationalSunglassesDay
- To prevent UV-related eye damage, sunglasses should become part of each day’s “out-the-door” routine. Need a new pair? Check out your options at Eyecessorize.com. #NationalSunglassesDay
- Get your cameras ready! We are celebrating #NationalSunglassesDay on June 27, and we want to see you rocking your favorite pair of shades! Send us your #SunglassSelfie.
- Celebrate #NationalSunglassesDay with us and post a #SunglassSelfie wearing your favorite pair of shades! Not only are they the best statement accessory, but they also keep your eyes healthy by protecting them from harmful UV rays.
- Celebrate #NationalSunglassesDay! Post a #SunglassSelfie in your favorite sunnies and show off your shady style with us!
For questions or requests for customized artwork, contact Lindsey Ruhe.